If you live outside Europe you need to obtain Entry Clearance, a visa. You should apply for a Short-Term Student Visa. Please check this on www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa where you can find how to get a visa. We have researched this site and, although we are not qualified to give legal advice, we understand that if you would like to apply for a visa you must have the correct documents including:

  • Your passport
  • Your Letter of Acceptance which confirms that you have been accepted for a course and have paid your fees. The letter will also give information about the course.
  • Evidence to show you have enough money to pay for your stay in the UK. You will need to show your bank statements to the Embassy.

If you are not successful in obtaining a visa please contact us. We may be able to help. If we cannot help, you must send us a copy of the visa refusal form and we will arrange to refund fees paid. We will refund all fees other than one week's course and accommodation fees to cover administrative costs.