|Intensive English||GBP 275 per week||21 hours tuition per week plus some social/cultural activities. May include exam preparation.|
|General English||GBP 210 per week||15 hours tuition per week plus social/cultural activities 3 afternoons.|
|Afternoon Course||GBP 90 per week||6 hours tuition per week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. May include exam preparation.|
Extra discounts are available for longer enrolments:
- 4-9 weeks 5% discount
- 10-15 weeks 10% discount
- 16-23 weeks 15% discount
- 24 weeks or more 20% discount
Face-to-Face One-to-one lessons: GBP 55 per hour—discounts negotiable
Online Zoom One-to-one lessons: GBP 50 per hour
Your course fees include:
- School materials
- Access to self-study resources
- Free wif-fi in School
- Certificate and report for full-time courses
- Exam preparation if required
- Many social and cultural activities
Your course fees do not include:
- Examination fees
- Grammar books and examination practice books
- Optional excursions
- Personal and travel insurance
- Travel to and from School by bus or bicycle
2024 accommodation prices:
|Half Board homestay||GBP 195 per week|
|Bed and Breakfast homestay||GBP 160 per week|
|Self Catering homestay||GBP 150 per week|
|Accommodation booking fee||GBP 50 one payment|
Entry fees are not included in the tuition fees. You must book the Cambridge exams at least 1 month before the exam date.
Exam Dates and Fees
Examination Dates Entrance Fee
|B1/Preliminary/PET||several times per year||GBP 140|
|B2/First/FCE||several times per year||GBP 190|
|C1/Advanced/CAE||several times per year||GBP 195|
|C2 Proficiency/CPE||4 times per year||GBP 200|
For more information on any of these exams, please contact our office.
We advise you to arrange insurance to cover medical treatment, loss of personal possessions and loss of fees, if you have to cancel your course.
After you have paid for your school and half-board homestay fees, you will need to pay for weekday lunches, optional excursions, some optional afternoon activities, travel to and from the airport, bus, or bike hire in Cambridge. You may use school books during the course, but we would recommend you also buy a grammar reference book when you are here. We would advise you to bring at least £60 per week.
If you enrol for a week when there is a Public Holiday you will receive a discount for that week. There are no classes on the following days in 2024:
- The School will close for Christmas holidays after class on Wednesday 20 December 2023 and classes will start again from Monday 8 January 2024
- Friday 29 March - Good Friday
- Monday 1 April - Easter Monday
- Monday 6 May - May Day
- Monday 27 May - Spring Bank Holiday
- Monday 26 August - Summer Bank Holiday
- The School will close for Christmas holidays on 20 December 2024.
If you decide to take a holiday during your course, please let us know in advance. If you are on holiday for a week Monday-Friday, we will not charge tuition fees for that week. If you are away from your homestay, you may have to pay full or part fees in order to retain your room.