You can start your Afternoon Course on any Tuesday after you have taken the placement test. The Afternoon Course is for 6 hours per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 14.00 and 16.00.
The afternoon classes focus on different language skills:
- Speaking, Listening and Pronunciation
- Reading and Use of English
A typical week may include:
- How to find information in different texts
- How to write a formal and informal email
- Exam skills for PET, FCE, CAE and CPE
- Useful language for everyday life
There is also opportunity for discussion in pairs and groups.
Afternoon students will be able to join other students for social activities some afternoons and evenings.